You thought anti-vapor campaigns in the USA were bad?
You thought you had seen it all with the CA campaigns?
And now there is this. Wow. Just… wow.
If any of our Spanish speaking advocates and vapers are willing to lend a hand to respectfully educate some members of the Mexican government that would be wonderful. It is really interesting and very telling to see this level of corruption going on, especially considering that the lady in the ad has a clear conflict of interest considering she runs a health spa that provides a 7-day smoking cessation program. At the cost of what amounts to about $1,500 (which compared to income standards in Mexico is exhorbitant).
Current Health Minister:
Designated Health Minister (to take office in November)
Dr Jorge Alcocer Varela
Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Médicas y Nutrición Salvador Zubirán
National Commission against Addictions (CONADIC)
Dr. Manuel Mondragón y Kalb. Comisionado. (Commissioner)
Comisión Nacional contra las Adicciones
Dra. Nora Leticia Frías Melgoza,
Directora General de Atención y Tratamiento en Adicciones
Federal Regulatory Agency (COFEPRIS)
- Carlos Loret de Mola (Facebook, Twitter)
- Joaquin Lopez Doriga (Facebook, Twitter)
- Adela Micha (Facebook, Twitter)
- Javier Alatorre (Facebook, Twitter)
- Pedro Ferriz de Con (Facebook, Twitter)
- Paola Rojas (Facebook)
- Denise Maerker (Facebook)
- Fernanda Familiar (Facebook, Twitter)
- Hector Aguilar Camín (Twitter)
- Aristegui Noticias (Twitter)
- Carmen Aristegui (Facebook, Twitter)
- Alejandro Villalvazo (Acir) (Facebook, Twitter)
- Iñaki Manero (Acir) (Facebook, Twitter)
- Pascal Beltrán Del Río (Imagen Radio) (Facebook, Twitter)
- Francisco Zea (Imagen Radio) (Facebook, Twitter)
- Ethel Soriano (Imagen Radio – Cosas de Salud) (Facebook, Twitter)
- Sergio Sarmiento (Reforma) (Facebook, Twitter)